Eff yeah! Warm chocolate chip cookies!
Now that I have been properly hyped up, I can now go back in time to tell you all my story.
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not posting.
...No? Ok."
So, I think it was Monday... I was walkin' home from school all normally like
And usually, Patrick and his older brother, Philip (I think that's how you spell it...) argue about who has to go to the mailbox in front of their house and bring in the mail. I don't see how it's such a bother to them, but anyways!
Any other day, they'd be like-
Patrick: Get the mail! *walks straight toward his house with no intention of getting the mail*
Philip: No, you!
Patrick: Get the mail.
Philip: Ugh, fine. *trudges off to get the mail*
But today, Patrick told him to not get the mail. Did Philip listen? Ohhhh no xD
Philip: *ambles toward the mailbox*
Patrick: Don't get the mail.
Philip: *continues walking anyway*
Patrick: I said don't-
Philip: *opens mailbox*
Patrick: Ohhh my- ugh.
Philip: No, you!
Patrick: Get the mail.
Philip: Ugh, fine. *trudges off to get the mail*
But today, Patrick told him to not get the mail. Did Philip listen? Ohhhh no xD
Philip: *ambles toward the mailbox*
Patrick: Don't get the mail.
Philip: *continues walking anyway*
Patrick: I said don't-
Philip: *opens mailbox*
Patrick: Ohhh my- ugh.
Patrick's all like
Philip pulls out a single envelope from the mailbox,
and his face is all like
Philip: I'm dumb :D
And with that he walks inside his house too.
...
and I'm like, "Ohh...kayy..."
No comments:
Post a Comment