I was supposed to be at Dana's house by 10 in the morning. I prooobably shouldn't have stayed up that late.
Let's go back to this morning.
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Me: zzzZZzz...
Mom: *slams the door open*
Me: AHHH- what?!
Mom: Hey. What time do you want to leave?
Me: mmngh... 9:30...?
Me: mmngh... 9:30...?
Mom: 9:30?
Me: Mmm... yeah... get there early.
Mom: ...Pauline, it's 10:01.
Me: WHAAAAT?!
Me: WHAAAAT?!
Mom: Yeah. *walks away nonchalantly*
So I roll out of bed all ninja-like and strip off my pajamas and shove on jeans and a top like my life depends on it.
Later, I'm holding my buttered toast in my mouth and tying my shoes at the same time when Dana calls me, so I pick up the phone and tell her I'm leaving my house. Amazingly, she didn't go, "PAULIIIIIIINE, WHERE ARE YOUUU?" She was totally cool with it. Luv ya, Naners.
Fashionably late done right.
No comments:
Post a Comment