When I woke up at 5:20, I decided to sleep in a little longer, because I had 3 alarms anyway. Plus, dad always came by my room at 6:05 to make sure I was awake.
Not a good idea.
Apparently, I fell into a deep sleep, and slept past ALL 3 of my alarms.
I wake up to see the sunshine fill my room. My first thought: Ooh, pretty.
I put my glasses on like
I think for another second, and break out into a cold sweat. My second thought: It's too bright to be 6:00 (which was when I should have woken up) therefore it's... past the time I was supposed to... OHHH SHI-
"NO, NO, NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. I AM NOT LATE FOR SCHOOL.
FRICKIT, I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL."
So I shuffle over to my parents' room and tap my dad's shoulder.
Me: Dad.
Dad: ...?
Me: Whyyyy... didn't you wake me up?
Dad: *cuts straight to the point* What time is it?
Me: 7:03.
Dad leaps out of bed.
Mom: Whuh...? WHAT TIME IS IT.
Me: 7:04, now.
Mom leaps out of bed to make my lunch.
=.=" Ahh, oversleeping. You feel so good, but you're so bad for me. No? Too much?
No comments:
Post a Comment