TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, February 15, 2013

My life depends on grades.

Lemme tell you guys, mah momma is CRAY. Ghetto-speak, anyone? No? How 'bout Canadian?

My mom is crazy, eh?

Russian? Vat is vrong vish mah grade-zuh?

(No racism intended)

Moving on! I was watching City Hunter during dinner as my mom re-watched it beside me, and suddenly, she turns to me and says, "You should go study, because you'll be busy during the weekend." 

So I go, "Ughhh...," because you know, who wants to stop watching k-dramas? Exactly.

So she goes, "Don't groan! D:< If your grades aren't really good, YOU'RE GONNA DIE." 

Me: O_O Good God.

Mom: I'm not threatening or anything, I'm juuust sayingg~" 

This is all in Vietnamese, mind you, so threatening to kill me is not meant literally. 




Moms are scary.

 photo tumblr_mhihcvCR061rksv4mo1_500_zps0a964cdb.gif

So Ms. Kenneally is passing back the quiz that I was SO SURE I BOMBED 'cuz Reeya and Teddy were all like, "It was so easy!" and I was all like, "I thought it was hard..."

Anyhoo~ I was just doing my classwork, minding my own business, when the gosh-darned paper is placed on top of my worksheet. 

I look at the number written on the top of my quiz a couple times like

 photo tumblr_lpwlkuMiwG1qlovjio3_250_zpsaa98e40e.gif

and then I promptly turn in my seat to look at Dana like

 photo 1269259657_omg_cat_zpsf14fc1f9.gif

and she's just like, lol, 
while I'm all like

 photo tumblr_inline_mgobk6309R1ryb0hd_zps9d4d821c.gif

A 93%, baby. A 93.
I live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment