TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, April 12, 2013

The NASA Lecture

On Wednesday, after school, Dana and I were supposed to rehearse for solo & ensemble... but... we didn't.

Not that we didn't want to! It's just that we couldn't =.= The practice rooms were locked, and people were inside the orchestra room. So what do we do instead? 

WE GO ON A JOURNEY, WANDERING THE HALLWAYS, ON A QUEST FOR... an interesting after-school club to kill time. 

World History SOL Review?
The NASA thing? Nah.
Drama? Nope, Dana went through the doorway a couple feet before coming back out for unknown reasons. 
Edge Club? Guess not.

Dana: *Chinese words* 
Me: ...? (Oh, she's on the phone.)
Dana: *hangs up* Can we go back to the cafeteria? I have to get a sandwich.
Me: ?!
Shannon: Okay.
Me: (Did I miss something?) What, why? 
Dana: My mom's in the cafeteria and she wants to give me a sandwich.

So we get to the cafeteria, pick up the Subway stuff for Dana, and make our way back to the orchestra hallway. 

Me: What are we even doing?
Dana: I don't know.
Me: Who are we waiting for?
Dana: We're not waiting for anyone.
Me: So what are doing? Here, Dana, you can go eat your food in the orchestra hallway, while Shannon and I go see the "space thing" Harold was talking about.
Dana: Wait, but isn't there something going on in the auditorium?
Me and Shannon: Ohhhh myyy, that's what we were talking about.
Dana: Ohh. Okay! ^_^

*fast forward past the interesting presentation about NASA and the programs it has, but I couldn't see the screen well, nor could I hear the person speaking*

Goshdarnit. More time wasted. 

Synopsis of my day:
No progress whatsoever. 

'Ello there! Pauline here! I didn't use any gifs for this post, as you can see. Pleasant change? Not-so-good change? Tell meh how you feeeeeeeel. (And no, I don't offer relationship advice. If you'd like a complicated riddle that actually has no purpose, but serves as a metaphor for your life and somehow you pull something beneficial from it, feel free to ask me about that too. I am not held responsible for anything stupid you might do with it, though.)

1 comment: