TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, April 21, 2013

i cnat ytpe


I cannot even begin to tell you how cold my fingers are. I can't feel anything, and I can't do anythiiiing.

I'll be trying to practice my violin like 

[insert .gif here]

FUDGE, MAN.
I can't even find the right .gif to convey mah feelings-
I just-
I can't. 
I'm done.
I'm so done.
So. Done.
Like.
Done-done.
Done-er than an...
overcooked broccoli in a steam cooker

what

Umphhh. Let's left-justify the text, shall we?

Ahh, back to normalcy. So, ima just list allll the things that are going wrong because of my fingers. forgive my poor grammar and lack of capitalization and perhaps punctuation

1. I can't practice violin.
2. I cut myself on paper twice, but I couldn't feel it. That's how BAD it was.
3. I can't start&finish the portrait of my dad in pencil like I had planned to, and some people tell me it's due tomorrow. 
4. I can't move my fingers very well.
5. I can't type. This post took way too long.
6. I can't bring myself to add gifs in here. But maybe I'll try it once.

 photo tumblr_m3swotG0P21ru7ftzo1_400_zpsb176e439.gif

Have a corgi.
*sigh*
My fingers are cold, and I'm miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment