I told Reeya not to spray the room spray. Did she listen? No.
As a result, we have summoned a demon.
Me: *notices Reeya poised with the room spray in the air* NO, DON'T-
Reeya: *sprays anyway*
Me: -.- Reeya...
Reeya and I: OH MY GOD.
All of us: *collective screaming and rushing to the far side of the bed and room*
There's a centipede on my ceiling right above where the room spray went. Coincidence? I think not.
Me: Look what you DID, Reeya! D: You went ahead and summoned a monster.
Dana: You should poke it!
Shannon: Can I touch it?
Pauline: Yeah but, be careful!
Then we tried to find something to touch it with, and we settled on a super-sized red pencil.
Me: It's moving, and it's squirming, and OMFG IT ALMOST FELL OMG.
Dana: You should poke it!
Shannon: Can I touch it?
Pauline: Yeah but, be careful!
Then we tried to find something to touch it with, and we settled on a super-sized red pencil.
Me: It's moving, and it's squirming, and OMFG IT ALMOST FELL OMG.
Shannon's all like, I gots this! She finally gets it off the ceiling, and we hurry to the bathroom like
Me: Flush it in the toilet o.o
Reeya: No, put it in the sink! Drown it! Flood it! Floood ittttt!
I walk away to talk to my sisters, and when I come back, the thing is being put into the sink. They turn the water on, and our hearts were filled with hope.
False hope.
It won't go down the sink omgomgomgomgomg it's STILL THERE GAHHHH- DO SOMETHING.
Shannon manages to sever it in half somehow, and we can see it down the drain.
Us: Ewwwwww...
After Reeya manages to make it disappear, we share a sigh of relief. And then we eat dumplings! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment