"Mom, where are you going?"
Me: Where- what- just drop me off! DROP ME OFF.
Mom: WHERE
Me: HERE- JUST DO IT
So I walk up to Sarah's door and ring the doorbell.
And wait.
And wait.
And waaaaaaaait.
Now I'm like
"Hold up. Is this the right house...?"
I was waiting for so long that another person was also dropped off as I stood by the door. (It was Susie.)
Aaaawwwwwks.
Sarah opens the door, and she's like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and runs RIGHT past me to hug Susie.
#foreveralone
Once I come inside, I can figure out why Sarah didn't hear the doorbell ring. It's like a fiesta, a zoo, and an amusement park all at once.
Chelsea's got glitter, Reeya's got a light-up pikachu, David's screeching along to a ukulele, and Andrew's riding a miniature pony. This is my kind of partayy!
Pikachu Problems:
Me: *sees Reeya with the toy pikachu* Oooh :o Can I see?!
Reeya: *gives it to me*
Me: *watches the cheeks light up* Wooaaahhh...
Brian: *notices the Pikachu* WOAH!
He reaches for it like
You got me and Reeya looking like
Reeya: We had it for all this time, and now you want it?!
Brian: I didn't know D:
But we give it to him anyways.
Brian: It's not working...
Dana: *says it straight up* Pikachu doesn't work with gays.
Me: HAHAHAAAA GÜD ONE! Hahaha... hah.... haha. *ahem*
I take the pikachu back but it doesn't work for me either.
Me: *looks up at Dana and whispers* Does this mean I'm gay, too...?
:o
c:
You know you love mehh.
Moar stuff ALSO happens, like Brian, and his ball.
"Bouncy-bounce."
Interpret that how you will.
Just Dance:
Sarah's having a bit of a hard time with the crowd control, and she's all like
Finally, she decides to have the guys and girls have a dance off. Girls choose the song for the guys first, and obviously, we picked "Oops! ...I Did It Again."
The guys be lookin' like
David's rockin' it like
Me and my girls be all like
"Dey look sho stoopid LMAO."
Then it's our turn, and we're all like
We get on the flo' like
and we win. Duh.
Punishment:
For losing, we get to draw on the guys! FYI, I've never worn make-up in my LIFE, so how should I know how to use this stuff?
Sarah: *hands me some make-up pencil/stick/thing*
Me: Is this... eyeliner? o.o
Hana: Yes, Pauline xD
Me: Oh, cool. Who should I draw on?
Sarah's got Brian.
David's being tortured mangled eaten beaten clawed gently drawn on by Reeya and Dana.
Justin's gone off somewhere, so Harold becomes my victim model.
Me: So, this is what you call a cat eye... OMAIGAWD I'M SORRY ARE YOU OK?!
Harold: *shaking either from the pain or the hilarity of the situation*
So I go up to Brian to try out my make-up skills.
Me: Um, I might poke you in the eye- Oh, I just did. Sorry.
Brian: Dx
Dana goes to get make-up wipes and all the guys are like
I check up on the others in the bathroom, and when I see David's face I'm all like
I didn't really help :P
Hunger, no Games:
I knew we had eaten earlier, but I was hungry AGAIN at this point.
#hungrygirlprobs
So I head up the stairs by myself and eat more noodles :D
"So lonely..."
I come back downstairs to join you guys eventually.
More coming soon, you impatient people. Do you guys even read this? :c
No comments:
Post a Comment