TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MONDAYS BE CRAY

I haven't posted in a while but... ANYWHALE. Here it is.

Yeeesterday...


I was sittin' in homeroom like 


 photo tumblr_lf3tsxLou01qdcel5o1_250_zps3ac40cae.gif
"Doo doo doodle-y doo~"

'cause I finished all my homework on the weekend and I didn't have to rush to do it in class.

Emma: Pauline, did you do the geometry homework?
Me: Haaaaaail yuhh! *looks at her paper* We weren't supposed to do 9-5, Emma.
Emma: ...yeah we were.

I'm like

 photo tumblr_lji8zdM8Up1qdzm3j_zps42186992.gif

Me: Nonononono, we were supposed to do 9-3!
Emma: I'm serious! That's what Ms. Kenneally said!
Me: ...I'm gonna check -.-

SOOOoo, I pull out my agenda quick-like and I see:

geo hw: wks 9-5

Well, fudge mcnuggets.

Emma lets me borrow her work so I can check mine when I'm done, and I'm like, "Thanks! I'll get it back to you in geometry class."

So when I get to my next class, I open the homework again so I can complete a couple problems before class starts.

As Mondays are never a good thing, LO AND BEHOLD, Emma's work is not there.

Well sh*t.

This is not happening.

 photo tumblr_m0qvwdcNAm1qeaqgn_zps9de4159d.gif
"My goodness it is hot in here. It must be the flames of hell, because that's where I'm going!"

*smiles at Jacob* (the person who sits across from me in Bio) 'cause he's giving me a weird look as I hyperventilate like this:

 photo tumblr_lk4ne9rPUH1qdc3p0_zps74909a0c.gif

Me: (EMMA IS GOING TO KILL ME. I LOST HER WORK.)

So I search through all my binders but I can't find itasjdlksafjldksjl.

I stop panicking and think, "Screw it! Let's just let it go, I can copy my work for two people. I have time."

I finally finish my portion in French class, so I take out another sheet of paper and copy allllllll of my work onto the new one.

Basically, I was making a copy of whatever I had for Emma, so she wouldn't get a bad grade for not showing her work.

I get to geometry class super early, and I see Aimee, Emma's friend. 

Me: AIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Aimee: WHAT?! O_o
Me: Where's Emma?! I need to see Emma, RIGHT NOW.
Aimee: I don't know!
Me: AIMEE, SHE'S GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS. WHERE. IS. EMMA.
Aimee: I don't know where she iiiiiiis D:

(Bless Aimee's soul. She deserves an award for putting up with my weirdness.)

So I sit at my seat and fidget because I need Emma to get here ASAP so she can change some bits of handwriting so it looks like hers.

Emma walks in all slowly like

 photo tumblr_malovyTK9F1qdrpg6_zps2c8754f7.gif

Me: *gestures wildly like a crazed animal* *waves Emma over frantically*

She has this total wtf face on.

Me: *harsh whispers* Emma. Here. Now. Andale. NOW.

Emma walks over to my desk nonchalantly. 

Me: Do you have the work for your geometry hw?!
Emma: Oh, yeah.
Me: . . .

Are you freaking kidding me.

Emma: Why? What's wrong?

I tell her about my day-long freakout, and she's like, "But I waved the paper in front of your face in homeroom when I took it back. I was like, I'm gonna take this, and you were like, yeah sure."

wtf gif photo:  tumblr_ltyjb3Ss8t1qdpfch.gif

This is exactly what I mean when I say I have memory problems.

I feel like a Dory.

 photo tumblr_m9ji2sCfjh1rwlx7jo1_r1_500_zps640ad12f.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment