TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 15, 2013

What are teachers doing these days? Honestly.

Ok, so, this is late. By like. *cough*a week.*cough*

But who cares >:D

On with the story!

I was sitting on the bus all bored like

bored gif photo: bored tumblr_ljwuvb5sXr1qfy34a_zps761a4794.gif

when I overheard some people sitting behind me.

"Dude, was the genetics test hard?"
"Uh, not that hard. Like, dihybrid crosses and stuff."
"What are those?"

and I'm like

bored gif photo:  tumblr_lva4u16LxV1qgfzzzo7_r1_250.gif
"Whaaaat? How have you gotten this far in genetics?!"

and the person answers him like:

"Uh, they're the grids you fill in."
"Oh, like, 2 by 2?"
"I think they're 4 by 4. For the dihybrids, you have to like-"
"OHH YEAH, you have do like, the pythagorean theorem!"

I can't- I just- what. 

There were so many things wrong in that conversation, but I don't remember anything else.

I can no long bear it. 
Hah. Hahaha.

facepalm gif photo: double facepalm panda facepalm_panda.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment