TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Highlighter Shades

Fact! Pauline is trying to rock sunglasses with highlighter-colored temples. If you are currently visualizing highlighter marks on my forehead, you are sadly mistaken. Google it.


 photo tumblr_inline_mkk6ivaer81qz4rgp_zps5a9fffae.gif

Fact! Pauline is feeling hungry. It's almost dinnertime, and she doesn't wanna ruin her appetite, but daaaayyuuumm would she like to head downstairs and be all like

hungry gif photo:  tumblr_lvqwjom3Ut1qboy1ko1_r1_250.gif

I gots foooooood, bishes!

hungry gif photo:  tumblr_m5ag3i8VQ01ql4j8lo6_250.gif

But afterwards, I know I'll be all like

 photo tumblr_m5xz2vk0EQ1rpntky_zps6bc1c2f7.gif

So no food for me... yet.

Fact! Pauline has another story to share with youuuu!     readysetgo

So, I may... have missed the bus home today...

 photo tumblr_lnwl3z9YKt1qhafj6_zps7fcb2ec9.gif

*ahem* ...yeah... 

ANYWHALE. I was sitting on a bench outside of Battlefield, waitin' for my mum to come pick me up. I had a couple minutes before she got here, so I pulled out my French homework to get some of it done. Lo and behold, some girls are walking along the sidewalk, slow as a herd of turtles stampeding through Nutella.

Octothorpe-awkward-mind-visuals-of-turtles-slathered-in-Nutella.

If you don't know what an octothorpe is, EDUCATE YOURSELF. Moving on. #awkwardmindvisualsofturtlesslatheredinNutella

Girl 1: So he was like... blah blah blah blah
Girl 3: Omg no way... blah blah blah
Girl 2: *straggling behind the group* Lol, you guys- OH MY GODDDD, A BUGGGG
Girl 1 and Girl 3: *keeps talking to each other about the he said she said*
Girl 2: IT'S ON ME, YOU GUYS.
Girl 1 and Girl 3: *not listening*
Girl 2: AHHHH GET IT OFF
Girl 1 and Girl 3: *laughter at whatever they were talking about*
Girl 2: (Expletive), I think it's gone. Ohhhh my God. 
Girl 1: *turns around* Oh yeah, what did you want to talk about?
Girl: A bug. was f***ing. on me.

I look up from my haphazardly negated French commands in time to see the other girls make faces like 


 photo tumblr_m7awm0aoFU1qjcnjw_zpsa6dac326.gif

Later, the girls make it inside the building, which is a miracle considering the pace they were walking at, and my mom eventually comes to pick me up. As I pack up my stuff, a ladybug flies across my vision. 

I don't know if you were the one that was bothering that girl, but thank you for making my day, ladybug.

No comments:

Post a Comment