TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Time Shannon and I Turned Into Guys: A Gif Story

One day in 8th grade during science class, I was thinking about something fun to do since the school year was almost over. Taking a look at the similar clothing the guys were wearing, I was suddenly like

 photo noyi3p_zpsa93b9f16.gif

Pauline: Shannon!!!

She was all like

 photo j839d5_zpsc5225152.gif

'cause I bother her sometimes...
But anyway, I was like

 photo ChanOmg_zps500cd02e.gif
"Hurr hurrrr."

Pauline: Shannon Shannon Shannon! Why don't we dress up as guys as a prank during a get-together?!

and Becca's face was like

 photo tumblr_m9dhwkLUKS1qfglii_zpse208c98e.gif

Becca: Dude, I would love to see that! :D

I guess Shannon just went with it or something, 'cause it sounded interesting. So there we were, brainstorming possible clothing and physical problems with clothing swapping and whatnot. 'Cause you know. We're girls. We have pronounced chests.

Couple days later, the make-up crew came by to experiment on us test the make-up. 
Shannon and I were like

 photo Sullifunnymoustacheshocked_zpsa74188d7.gif

We had another test run someday after that, with Brian so he could give Shannon his clothes. Hee. 
We change, re-do the make-up, and style our hair. We actually had to come up with making bangs somehow ourselves. The trick was to have long enough hair and a high ponytail to pull the ends of your hair forward and cover your forehead. 

Kewl.

Shannon and I go change, and our crew sits in my bedroom, waiting.

We show up sexily in the doorway like

 photo OhHiDidntSeeYouThereGif_zps4172a3dc.gif

and Dana, Reeya, and Brian go

 photo ThisPleaseMeGif_zpsed99c21e.gif

Fast forward to Dana's summer party! (The one with water balloons? and buckets? c: Yeah, that one.)

The girls had a sleepover the night before at Dana's so we could prepare before the other guests arrived. Muahaha >:D
We get ready and awkwardly put on our guy friends' clothing. Our disguise is complete.
Reeya and Dana are all like, "Look at our masterpieces..."

 photo sultoriamazed_zpscca9222a.gif

Now, we're bouncing around with excitement!

And then the doorbell rings.

 photo Yoseob04_zps3d15be31.gif

I'm all like, "What if this doesn't work?! Omg, omg, panic, panic!" So Shannon and I scramble around trying to find a natural place to sit and look casual. 

 photo 19qjadlwlsdl-1_zps1241fd96.gif

The guests come down the stairs into the basement one by one and they all look like

 photo tumblr_liwmnahF921qdjqsa_zpsa85896b2.gif

 photo k49ohw_zps0b10c5a3.gif

 photo holdup_zpsea8254cc.gif

Shannon and I, feeling extremely self-conscious and nervous, attempt to look like

 photo tiutop100_zps1c2c094a.gif

but we end up looking like

 photo tumblr_m5yculXyR11r5a2wf_zps651cd4a4.gif

Someone whispers, "Is that Pauline and Shannon?" 
Dana: No, they're my new neighbors. 

And the guests are kinda like

 photo tumblr_ljad3sjLsI1qd64g8_zpscece1fbd.gif

But they don't argue and give us side glances like they don't wanna say anything since our ninjas spies told them it wasn't me and Shannon. On the inside, the people in on it are like

 photo 340x4_zpsc2a4d65a.gif

So when Shannon and I can't take the nervous tension anymore, we let loose our hair. ^_^

They people who got pranked are all like

 photo 2jdpgd4_thjpg_zpsbc79dbf6.gif
"Pshh..."

"I totally knew it was them, I just didn't wanna say anything 'cause you guys insisted."

All we have to say is,

 photo SuperJuniorWhatever_zps5ae0ed7c.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment