I sit down on the bus to go home and I curl my knees up in a ball, 'cause it makes me feel warmer. So there I am, snug as a bunny with my nifty black parka, when this chick comes onto the bus. Her face is all like, "Omg, I am fuh-reezing. Why is it so cold?" Like it's not her fault she's cold.
You wanna know what she was wearing? Leggings for pants and a thin, pink zip up sweater.
Well, you know, it's not that important but uhhh.... IT'S WINTER. Put some decent warmer clothes on, please. I'd hate to see you catch a cold.
Part 2:
I have managed to walk allll the way home from my bus stop to my front porch (which surprisingly seems very far when you're cold) and I ring the doorbell. I'm waiting... and I'm waiting... and I'm waiting... and I think about taking my backpack off to take my key out, but I get lazy and continue to wait... My mom opens the door! She's like
and I'm like, "Maaa, what took you so long?"
"Oh, I was in the kitchen."
Mooooooom. Your child is outside, in the cold, waiting for you.
Let the rice BUUUUURN.
Edit: My mother gave me some rice and soup that she was cooking (see above), which was very delicious so it was all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment