But a 2 hour delay? Is it gonna snow or somethin'? You mean to tell me that I woke up for no frickin reason?
This is not funny, PWCS! Get it under control >:l
Me, when I woke up:
I go and check to see if school is canceled because I was hopeful~
and I see we have a 2 hour delay and I'm like
Pauline: RRRRRR, what classes do I have?! What's the schedule?!! WHEN'S LUNCH?!!! Do I have to bring my instrument...?
So I chat Reeya for a little while, complaining, and then I get invited to this mass rage/complaint/wtf-is-this chat box thing.
Basically, PWCS is screwed because every single one of us is like
It gets to like, 6:37 in the morning, so Reeya and Dana decide to go back to sleep.
"I think I'll just sleep till seven."
I can't, which is why I'm here. Hoorah.
No comments:
Post a Comment