TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dumpling Shortage: A Gif Story

Reeya and Brian were at my house for some reason. I forget why.

Mom sets a plate of dumplings on the table and we divide it up, first-come-first-serve style. When we're done hoarding the dumplings, I'm like, "Mom, do you have more?" 

And she's like, "No, that's it. You can have snacks later if you want."

But we don't want snacks, we want dumplings, so we're like 


 photo Glee-Kurt-OMG_zpseb82d11b.gif

After eating most of ours, we look at Brian like 


 photo tumblr_lervttnKIA1qzbye5_zpsc3d250f2.gif

Reeya and I: You gonna eat allllll those dumpling, Brian? Fatty.
Brian: I'm not faaat. :c


*proceeds to eat his dumplings like*
 photo nomnomnomGif_zps1129b77d.gif

So I look at Reeya like

 photo tumblr_ldosjjSkII1qzcpfl_zps596f5676.gif

and I go:

Pauline: OMAIGAWD, LOOK AT THAT! *epic point*

 photo Gif_13_zpsf311801e.gif

Reeya: *plays along* OMG.

Brian: What?!

 photo KhunWhat_zps10d436cc.gif

We steal his dumplings from his plate like

 photo tomatothief_zps12559d8f.gif

and he's like

 photo nelliewhy_zpsd2337f6c.gif

and our faces are just like

 photo tumblr_m86zgwwMiH1rr1t50_zps322aeffd.gif

 photo iregretnada_zpse5f62fea.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment